21Shares Managing Director Laurent Kssis has left the crypto exchange-traded product (ETP) issuer after two years on the job.
- Since becoming a member of the agency in July 2019 (when it was nonetheless referred to as Amun), Kssis helped to launch a variety of crypto ETPs throughout a number of European inventory exchanges.
- The merchandise present publicity to BTC, ETH, BCH, ADA, XLM, DOT and S, permitting buyers to experience the market with out holding the underlying crypto asset.
- In line with an individual with information of the scenario who wished to stay nameless, when Kssis joined the corporate in 2019, property beneath administration (AUM) had been at $30 million; in 2020, the agency’s AUM surpassed $100 million; as we speak this determine has rocketed to greater than $1.85 billion.
- The supply mentioned the whopping development might be attributed to the vary of merchandise and bitcoin’s worth rally.
- Kssis has held a variety of roles throughout the exchange-traded fund (ETF) sector in his 18-year profession. He has labored at Customary & Poor’s, State Avenue and XBT Supplier, a CoinShares subsidiary.
- A request for remark despatched to 21Shares was not returned by press time. Kssis declined to remark.
Learn extra: 21Shares Launching First Polkadot ETP on SIX Alternate
#21Shares #Crypto #ETP #Director #Laurent #Kssis #Departs